|Command Line Parameters|
|Installer Command Line Parameters|
|Uninstaller Command Line Parameters|
You can open report in Reportizer Viewer by several ways:
1. Launch Reportizer Viewer, then use Open button to select the report file to be opened. If you wish to quickly open report, which was opened in the past, use dropdown list of previously opened reports near Open button.
2. Double-click the report file (file with .dtt or .stt extension) in Windows Explorer (if files with such extensions are associated with Reportizer Viewer).
3. Drag the report file to the open window of Reportizer Viewer.
4. From .bat files (created usually by a report developer).
5. From any application (including yours), which can run other applications and pass command line parameters.
In the last two cases Reportizer Viewer is launched via command line. The full description of the command line parameters is available here.